I’m not one to judge a book by its cover, but I have noticed time and time again the creepy irony that most feminist books seem to share a common colour theme.
"Hey, you’re a girl! Look, pink! This one’s for you! You go and raise your consciousness sweetheart, good for you!"
Note: I made the collage, I don’t mind if you use it.
12 Notes/ Hide
- vicmanfeet likes this
- no-gold-rings likes this
- within-my-wish likes this
- sarahdickson likes this
- diaryofanarabfeminist likes this
- girlsthatdontlikepink reblogged this from thingsthathavehappenedthisweek
- bombshellsbetties likes this
- ronny1009 likes this
- etphoneboner reblogged this from thingsthathavehappenedthisweek
- etphoneboner likes this
- ramonaclithead likes this
- thingsthathavehappenedthisweek posted this